I love Autumn! The trees turning a beautiful golden colour, streets lined with fallen leaves and conkers and the start of fresh, crisp cold weather.
In June I put together a Summer To Do List and even though I didn’t manage to tick everything on it off, we ended up going on a last minute holiday to North Cyprus, I’ve decided to put a similar list together for the Autumn months and hopefully have more luck getting through them!
So here it is, all the things I would love to do in the Autumn!
- Celebrate Halloween at Willows Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Remember remember the 5th of November! Last year we celebrated Fireworks night at home but this year see’s the return of Enfield Town’s Annual Fireworks Display, I’m looking forward to being wrapped up nice and snug enjoying a hot chocolate and a seeing baby K’s face when all the beautiful colours light up the sky.
- Visit a park and collect some leaves and conkers to get crafty with
- Take baby K to his first ever cinema viewing
- I’m planning to be extra organised this year and start my Christmas shopping early so I can spend December enjoying time with my family rather than stressing about presents
- Start getting into the Christmas spirit with a visit to Forty Hall’s Christmas Fair I might even find a few cute handmade gifts and cakes!
- Bake my Christmas cake in October ready for the big day, even though I don’t eat fruit cake I love the smell of it baking in the oven!
- Visit the Farmers Market at Hatfield House
So what are you plans for the Autumn months ahead?