It’s no secret that I like to plan and I find that if I don’t plan ahead by the time the weekend comes we end up sitting there looking at each other taking two hours to decide what we should do with our weekend.
After going back and forth with Mr H we’ve decided to give a holiday a miss this year and focus on doing things in the house, which are long overdue and lets face it if I want to start trying for baby no. 2 next year it’s all going to be put on the backshelf, again!
So this year I have decided to put together a ‘To Do’ list of the places I want to go and the things I want to do and tick them off one by one and there’s no better time than the present, so here it is all the things I want to do over the
so called Summer.
- Visit the different animals at Tropical Wings in Essex
- Go and have a walk around Hatfield House in Hertfordshire to see the farm, beautiful park and maybe grab a bite to eat
- Go strawberry picking at Parkside Farm in Enfield
- Visit the Nottinghill Carnival on the bank holiday Sunday in August for the Children’s Day
- Visit a Sunday Market
- Go to Come Away with the Fairies at Forty Hall Park
- Go for a picnic in the park with friends
- Visit BeachEast at the Queen Elizabeth Park I really wanted to visit BeachEast last year but we never got round to it so this year it’s definitely on my to do list!
- Focus on buying the last bits we need for the house, bedside tables, wardrobe doors (this has already been scheduled in, yay!) and mummy wants her very own dishwasher!
- I’d also like to take a trip to a beach like Southend-on-Sea if we ever get any nice weather!
What are your plans for the summer? Are you going on a nice holiday or spending this year at home planning loads of fun things to do?