There’s exactly 30 daysleft till C-Day and I can’t wait! Everything always seem a little nicer around this time of year, so I decided to put together a little list of all the different ways you can tell that the most wonderful time of the year is upon us!
- Christmas songs start playing in all the stores
- Coffee shops start smelling of cinnamon and mulled wine meaning their festive menus and red cups are finally here … yay!
- Your calender fills with festivities be it visits to the jolly man in red or getting together with friends, its busy busy busy.
- We can’t wait to see who has the best Christmas advert, will it be John Lewis, M&S or maybe even Aldi!
- Christmas jumpers hit the shops, will it be reindeers, snowflakes or snowmen this year, decisions decisions.
- The mood in the air changes, there’s a sense of hustle and bustle and people generally seem a lot nicer and merry!
- Houses are drapped with twinkling lights, doors are adorned with green wreaths and windows showcase beautifully decorated trees
- Boxes of Quality Streets and mince pies start popping up around the office along with some tinsel
- Christmas movies and specials start making an appearance on TV, what will be this years big Christmas movie?
- Everyone starts cracking on with their Christmas shopping, laden down with bags full of gifts, wrapping paper and Christmas cards.
I love the arrival of Christmas, what do you love the most about the start of the festive season?